- Seminar leader: Eric Stull
- Frequency: Weekly Sessions
- First Session: Thursday, October 6th, 2022
- Day and Time: Thursdays 7:30 pm Eastern/6:30 Central/5:30 Mtn/ 4:30 Pacific
- Length of Session: 1.25 Hours per week
- Average pages per week: 200 lines or one book per week
- Duration of Reading Pathway: 1 Quarter
- Private Discussion Forum for Reading Pathway Group (non-Facebook)
- Quarterly Subscription Rate: $250 (All Pathway Access)
- Annual Subscription Rate: $750 (1 Free Quarter + All Pathway Access)
New Slow Reading Pathway: Vergil’s Aeneid
Starting October 6
Thursdays at 8:30 pm EST/7:30 CST.
Shadi Bartsch’s translation of The Aeneid
We will savor this whole work over a period of about 24 weeks. The reading length is more or less half a book/chapter per week.
When together, we will read aloud about 200 lines to begin the discussion, sticking pretty closely to them, but also allowing room for the conversation to branch out into the book as a whole.
This is a gentle way of both 1) making room for differing degrees of preparation among participants and 2) of taking notice of the whole while concentrating on reading parts of it slowly and intensely.
Curriculum is empty