- Seminar leader: Eric Stull
- Frequency: Weekly Sessions
- Open to New Subscribers on Wednesday January 18th 2022
- Day and Time: Wednesdays 2 pm Eastern/12 Central/11 Mtn/10 Pacific
- Length of Session: 1.25 Hours per week
- Average pages per week: about one or two scenes per session
- Duration of Reading Pathway: the completion of the work determines end date
- Private Discussion Forum for Reading Pathway Group (non-Facebook)
- Quarterly Subscription Rate: $250
- Annual Subscription Rate: $750 (1 Free Quarter)
NEW Slow Reading Study: “Much Ado About Nothing” by Shakespeare
There’s nothing quite like reading Shakespeare closely!
Engage in a careful, close reading of the great Shakespeare comedy “Much Ado About Nothing” beginning Wednesday, April 26th.
The plan: to read the whole play in one quarter.
Start date: Wednesday April 26th
Option 1. Wednesdays 2 pm Eastern/12 pm Central (Plays)
Option 2. Wednesdays 9 pm Eastern/8 pm Central (Plays)
Meeting time: One Hour
Meeting Frequency: Weekly
Seminar Leader: Eric Stull
Sign up here (click here). One subscription gives you acccess to all reading pathways.
What’s Up Next:
Quarter 3 (July – September): Measure for Measure
Quarter 4 (October – December): MacBeth
Curriculum is empty